- Back Meadow Road, near Main Street
- GPS at Entrance: N44°02'37.4" / W69°30'20.5"
- 2014 Bethlehem Map
- 2014 Bethlehem Map Explanation
- 1892 Bethlehem Map
- Bethlehem Burying Assoc. Plot Records
- Between Hodgdon Street on the North & Church Street on the South
- GPS at Entrance: N44°2.0762 / W69°31.1778
- 2014 Norris Yard & Old Hodgdon Map
- 2014 Norris Yard & Old Hodgdon Map Explanation
- Hillside Annex 1 Map
- Hillside Annex 2 Map
- Bristol Road, near Stonewyck Lane
- GPS at Entrance: N44°0.8441' / W69°31.8603'
- 1909 Lot Owners Map
- 1930 Lot Owners Names
- Owner Names Added to 1909 Map in 2016
- Walpole Burying Assoc. Plot Records
Historic Burial Grounds
Unless otherwise indicated, the following maps are not drawn to scale and should be considered simply as on-site finding aids. They display relative position of stones, not actual distances. Lot numbers were assigned at the time the map was drawn, to facilitate locating graves as delineated in the database. No original documentation was found for any of these sites; we are unaware of the existence of any early cemetery maps, ownership records, lot numbers, or burial records.